Benefits of avocado oil for hair – Avocado oil has been famous for hair care, and has gained increasing popularity in recent years, due to its beneficial scalp properties, it contains antioxidants, fatty acids, and many vitamins that make it an effective treatment for many skin problems related to the scalp. Learn with us in this article about the benefits of acado oil for hair, along with its best recipes and methods of use.
Benefits of avocado oil for hair
There are many benefits and uses of avocado oil, as it is lighter than most other oils, which means that you can apply it to your scalp and hair without worrying about sebum build-up or clogged pores. Among the most important Benefits of avocado oil for hair are the following:
Moisturizing and strengthening hair:
Avocado oil is very rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, which makes it one of the few oils that can penetrate the hair shaft, helping to moisturize and soften it. These fats strengthen the hair shaft and prevent breakage as well.
Promote scalp health:
Monounsaturated fats make avocado oil a great solution for those with dry or sensitive scalps. Avocado oil is able to quickly penetrate the second layer of the skin, deeply moisturizing the scalp and promoting its health.
Fighting dandruff and psoriasis:
Dandruff is often caused by dryness or psoriasis, but due to the ability of avocado oil to quickly penetrate the skin and moisturize it, it can relieve the symptoms of these problems, in addition to containing vitamin A and antioxidants that cleanse the scalp and protect it from itching, inflammation and skin diseases. different.
Repair damaged hair:
Like the original fruit, avocado oil contains vitamin E, and these are the most important Benefits of avocado oil for hair, which repairs damaged hair, and forms a protective layer against damage that may be caused by the ultraviolet rays of the sun to the hair. It can also be used before going to the pool or the sea to protect hair from dryness.
Stimulate hair growth:
Avocado oil contains vitamin D, which is necessary to stimulate new hair follicles to grow, which increases its density and promotes its growth.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
Recipes avocado oil for hair
Avocado oil has many aesthetic and therapeutic uses for hair and scalp. It promotes hair growth, prevents hair loss, and nourishes the scalp and follicles. After talking about Benefits of avocado oil for hair, here are some avocado oil recipes for hair – Benefits of avocado oil for hair:
- Mix a tablespoon of avocado oil with three to six drops of peppermint or lavender oil.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture, your scalp will absorb the oil easily, so don’t worry it won’t leave a greasy layer on your scalp.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a chemical-free shampoo, if you overdo the avocado oil.
- Whisk an avocado and a banana in an electric blender well, then put them in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of avocado oil, another of coconut oil, and a tablespoon of honey, and stir well.
- Apply the mask to your hair, and leave it for at least 20 minutes or up to three hours.
- Wash your hair with warm water or a chemical-free shampoo.
- Boil some water in a pot on the stove.
- Prepare equal amounts of avocado oil and extra virgin coconut oil (three to five tablespoons each) depending on the length of your hair.
- Mix the ingredients together in a glass bowl.
- After turning off the heat, put the glass bowl into the hot water for a minute or two.
- Test the temperature of the oil on your wrist, before applying it to your hair.
- Gently massage oil into your hair, and wrap it in a warm towel for up to 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a chemical-free shampoo and warm water.