Benefits of lentils for hair – Women usually resort to using natural oils and creams to care for and soften hair, however, the secret behind getting healthy, attractive hair remains in your diet. Lentils are one of the best healthy foods that improve the texture of your hair and restore its attractive, vibrant appearance. Get to know Through the article to the benefits of lentils for hair and damage and how to use it.
Benefits of lentils for hair
The origin of lentils dates back to the Mediterranean region, and it is one of the widely spread foods due to its low cost and availability in all kitchens, in addition to its various health benefits for the body. Lentils are ideal foods for thickening hair and treating its problems. Get to know the most important Benefits of lentils for hair:
- Rich source of folic acid Folic acid is an essential element for stimulating the production of red blood cells and stimulating blood circulation and blood flow in the scalp.
- It is also necessary to stimulate hair growth. Be sure to include lentils in your diet to strengthen the roots and thicken the hair.
- Among the Benefits of lentils for hair is strengthening hair strands and preventing their breakage because it contains protein and zinc. Lentils help strengthen the outer layer of keratin to preserve hair strands and protect them from breakage and brittleness due to exposure to external factors.
- Benefits of lentils for hair reduce hair loss Lentils help hair care and reduce hair loss because it contains a percentage of nutrients necessary to stimulate and nourish hair follicles.
- You can include it in your diet or prepare natural hair masks from lentils.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
Lentil damage to hair
The use of lentils for hair is completely safe, but nevertheless, there is not enough scientific evidence for its use during the breastfeeding period, so it is advised to avoid using it in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding, and it is advised to do a test on a small area of the skin before using it to ensure any allergic reaction or Irritation to the skin or scalp.
Lentil recipes for hair
If you are looking for a cheap and available ingredient rich in nutrients necessary to nourish hair roots and stimulate their growth, here are some effective recipes using lentils to treat common hair problems and are the most important Benefits of lentils for hair.
Lentil mask to moisturize dry hair
If you suffer from severe hair fall due to dry hair, try preparing a lentil and egg yolk mask.
- ½ cup boiled lentils.
- One egg yolk.
- A few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix boiled lentils after mashing them with egg yolks and lemon juice to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Spread the mixture on the hair and scalp and leave it for 15 minutes.
- After the necessary time has passed, wash your hair with shampoo and dry it well.
- Use the mask twice a week to get effective results.
Lentil mask for shiny hair
To revive your dull hair and restore its shiny and attractive color, try this recipe.
- ½ cup ground lentils.
- One tablespoon of rose water.
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix the ingredients together to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Spread the mixture on the scalp and hair and leave it for at least half an hour.
- After the time has passed, rinse your hair well with shampoo and enjoy attractive hair.