Benefits of peach for hair – Peach is one of the delicious tropical fruits rich in many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which enhance immunity, eyesight, skin health and improve hair, as well as enhance blood flow to various organs of the body, and remove toxins from the body. In this article, we devote our discussion to the benefits of peaches for hair, and ways to use it to prepare masks and masks that are useful in protecting hair from brittleness and dryness.
Benefits of peach for hair
Peach contains antioxidants such as bioflavonoids and vitamin B7, or what is called biotin. These two elements stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss, and cleanse the scalp of fungus and dandruff. The following are the most important Benefits of peach for hair:
Peaches contain a large amount of water and vitamins A and C, all of which moisturize the hair and give it a strong, shiny look.
Strengthening hair follicles:
Peaches contain biotin, which promotes blood flow to the scalp, which strengthens hair follicles, and helps you get vibrant and healthy hair.
Stimulate hair growth:
Peaches are one of the main sources of vitamin A and biotin, which improve blood flow to the scalp, which stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Reduce hair loss:
Benefits of peach for hair The protein and antioxidant content in peach strengthens hair follicles and treats hair loss.
Peaches contain vitamins A and C, potassium, and protein. These elements help treat scalp fungi and infections, and treat eczema, dandruff, and psoriasis.
Hair breakage treatment:
Peaches contain a high percentage of antioxidants and vitamin C, which promote collagen production, which maintains hair elasticity and protects it from breakage, brittleness, and dryness.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
How to make a peach hair mask?
We previously mentioned the Benefits of peach for hair in stimulating its growth and keeping it from drying out and falling out, and in the following lines we will tell you about some peach hair masks – Benefits of peach for hair:
Ingredients for how to make a peach mask to treat itchy and dry scalp
- 2 ripe peaches.
- 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Put the peach in a food processor, and puree it fine.
- Add the milk, and mix well.
- Spread the peach on your scalp and the roots of your hair, and rub it well.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap, leave it for 20 minutes, then wash it with shampoo and conditioner suitable for your hair.
Ingredients for how to make a peach mask to strengthen hair follicles and stimulate its growth
- 2 peaches.
- Mash the peach well in a food processor, then spread it on your scalp and the roots of your hair.
- Leave the mask for five minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
- This mask strengthens hair follicles, nourishes them, stimulates their growth, and treats scalp infections.
Ingredients for how to make a peach and potato hair mask to nourish and moisturize hair
- A medium ripe peach.
- A medium peeled banana.
- A medium-sized potato.
- Cup water.
- Wash the potatoes, peel them, and cut them into medium sized pieces.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl, add water, and put them in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
- Remove the potatoes, reserving the water.
- Put the peaches in the food processor, then add the bananas and potato water.
- Spread the mask evenly on your scalp and hair from roots to ends.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap, then wrap it in a warm towel.
- Leave the mask on your hair for 30 minutes, then wash it with warm water and conditioner suitable for your hair.