Benefits of pomegranate for hair Fruits are foods that have great health benefits, such as preventing cancer, improving memory, reducing body infections, etc. Not only that, pomegranate and its juice also have aesthetic importance, as it is one of the simple and natural effective ways to maintain healthy skin and hair. In this article, we devote our discussion to the benefits of pomegranate for hair, mentioning several recipes for hair using it.
Benefits of pomegranate for hair
Pomegranate contains vitamins “C”, “K” and “E”, as well as it is rich in minerals, such as potassium and folic acid, which made it one of the fruits that provide the body with many health benefits, as well as it is not devoid of aesthetic benefits, especially for hair and skin, and among the benefits of pomegranate for hair the following:
- Stimulates hair growth: Reduces hair loss Benefits of pomegranate for hair It stimulates its growth because its seeds contain punicic acid, which improves blood circulation in the scalp, and thus increases the blood carrying oxygen and food for the follicles, in addition to the richness of pomegranate in vitamins and minerals necessary for hair health.
- Removes hair tangle: If you suspect that your hair is tangled or that it is difficult to comb your daughter’s hair daily, you can use pomegranate hair recipes to facilitate styling, as it moisturizes the follicles, removes frizz and tangles, adds shine and luster to the hair, and makes it smooth.
- Protects hair from heat: If you use hair styling tools constantly, hair will inevitably be damaged and become stressful, so you can apply pomegranate juice before using a hair iron or blowdryer (hair dryer) to protect it from the harmful effect of heat.
- Removes inflammation of the scalp: Pomegranate is characterized by its anti-inflammatory properties, as it contains a group of antioxidants that reduce friction, inflammation and redness in the scalp.
- Treats dandruff: pomegranate neutralizes the acidity of the scalp, and thus removes excess and accumulated oils that cause clogged pores and increased dandruff, in addition to its antimicrobial properties, as it kills the fungus that causes dandruff.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
Natural recipes of pomegranate for hair
Benefits of pomegranate for hair If you are tired of using chemicals that damage hair instead of repairing it, and your hair suffers from previous problems, and you are looking for natural and easy-to-prepare recipes that contain pomegranate, here are some of them to take care of your hair and restore its health again.
The first recipe
This recipe adds shine and softness to the hair when you continue to use it at least once a week, to get permanent and satisfactory results.
- pomegranate juice.
- One tablespoon of honey.
- Mix all of the above ingredients to form a paste.
- Put the recipe on your hair, and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with water when you are done.
The second recipe
This recipe is effective in removing dandruff, as it removes dead skin and dandruff and regenerates cells.
- One tablespoon of pomegranate juice.
- One tablespoon of honey.
- Squeeze the pomegranate seeds to get their juice.
- Mix the juice with honey well, to make a paste.
- Apply the mixture to your hair, and leave it for 25 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water when you’re done.
Is there pomegranate damage to the hair?
Pomegranate is fairly safe when used externally on the surface of the skin, but allergy symptoms may appear for those who have previously suffered from pomegranate allergy. If you know this about yourself, avoid eating or using it externally. Symptoms of pomegranate allergy are as follows:
- runny nose.
- feeling itchy
- Breathing difficulty.
We have provided you with the Benefits of pomegranate for hair, in addition to its recipes that enable you to obtain these benefits, without harming your hair using chemicals, so always take care of your beauty and hair health at the same time.