Benefits of raspberry vinegar for hair – Even with the use of expensive care products, you may not get the desired results, and you may be surprised that some of the simple ingredients that you use in your kitchen give you wonderful results, including raspberry vinegar, which has become one of the ingredients used in the manufacture of shampoos. Lotions to strengthen hair and treat hair loss. In this article, we present to you the benefits of raspberry vinegar for hair and how to use it, to include it in your hair care routine.
Benefits of raspberry vinegar for hair
Raspberry vinegar is one of the types of vinegar that is mainly used in dressings and salads. Raspberry vinegar is known for its pungent taste that gives foods a distinctive flavor. It can be used to treat many hair problems, as its content of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants gives it Benefits of raspberry vinegar for hair:
- Getting rid of dandruff: Raspberry vinegar contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that eliminate dandruff, which is associated with hair loss and weak follicles.
- Purification of the scalp and hair: Even with frequent hair washing, you may feel that your hair is dull, and your scalp is not clean, and the reason for this is that shampoos and other lotions leave deposits on the hair and scalp and do not disappear even with washing them.
- Rinsing the hair with raspberry vinegar removes deposits that accumulate on the hair, and purifies the scalp deeply from dust and dirt, which restores the hair to its natural shine and vital appearance.
- Scalp infections treatment: Raspberry vinegar also has anti-inflammatory properties, which relieve scalp infections, redness and itching, and reduce eczema symptoms.
- Benefits of raspberry vinegar for hair Preserving the color of dyed hair: Frequent hair washing may lose the color of your hair dye, and rinsing hair with raspberry vinegar from time to time maintains hair dye, and restores the pH balance in the scalp.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
Damage to raspberry vinegar for hair
Raspberry vinegar does not cause damage to the hair, as it is a safe ingredient, but its use may be accompanied by some minor side effects, which can be avoided if used correctly, and these effects include the following:
- Dry hair: Using concentrated raspberry vinegar or overusing it, the scalp may lose its natural oils, which causes dry hair and split ends.
- Scalp infection: Although raspberry vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties, its acetic acid content may cause scalp inflammation if used undiluted, especially if the scalp has cuts or sores or if you have sensitive skin.
- So it is important, dear, when including raspberry vinegar in your hair care routine, to use it in moderation, and to dilute it with water to avoid its side effects.
How to use raspberry vinegar for hair?
Raspberry vinegar can be included in your hair care routine in more than one way to treat common hair problems, and here are some home recipes for raspberry vinegar to take advantage of Benefits of raspberry vinegar for hair:
Raspberry vinegar and aloe vera for dandruff:
Mix two tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel, one teaspoon of honey, and two teaspoons of raspberry vinegar, mix the ingredients well, then apply it to your hair and scalp, leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse your hair with water and shampoo, and repeat the recipe once every two weeks to get rid of dandruff and inflammation and itching associated with it.
Raspberry vinegar and baking soda for a scalp cleanse:
To get rid of deposits and residues of your hair care products, mix a teaspoon of raspberry vinegar, half a spoonful of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) with a liter of warm water, and use the mixture to rinse the hair after washing it with shampoo, leave it for five minutes, then rinse it with lukewarm water, and repeat the method Once to twice a month to keep your scalp clean.
Raspberry and Rosemary Vinegar to Promote Hair Growth:
To strengthen your hair and stop its fall, mix three tablespoons of raspberry vinegar with three tablespoons of water, add two tablespoons of natural aloe vera gel and ten drops of rosemary oil to the mixture. Apply the mask to your hair and scalp for 45 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
In the end, my dear, you can enjoy the Benefits of raspberry vinegar for hair, and include it in your hair care routine in the previous ways. You can also dilute it with water in the ratio of one part of raspberry vinegar to six parts of water, and use it to rinse your hair twice a month, to maintain the color of your hair for Benefits of raspberry vinegar for hair, and purify the scalp. your head, and dandruff prevention.