Benefits of spinach for hair – Most women are looking for natural recipes that enable them to grow their hair and enhance its health, especially as they age. Although you cannot change some influencing factors such as age and genes, diet and natural recipes for hair are things that restore It fixes some hair problems, and one of these rich materials is spinach, so in this article we will present to you the benefits of spinach for hair and its recipes, so keep it until you notice the difference.
Benefits of spinach for hair
Spinach is known for its role in promoting hair health, and to learn more about its benefits, read this paragraph:
- Stimulating hair growth: Spinach is healthy green vegetable rich in beneficial nutrients, such as folic acid and iron, and vitamins A and C, all of which are compounds that promote hair growth.
- Moisturizing the scalp: Vitamin A in spinach stimulates the skin glands to produce sebum, and this oily substance moisturizes the scalp and maintains healthy hair.
- Repairing hair and reducing its loss: Iron deficiency in the body may cause hair loss, and spinach is a great vegetable source of iron, which is a necessary source for hair growth and repair, as it helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body, thus supplying oxygen to hair follicles.
- Soothe inflammation: Benefits of spinach for hair, spinach contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe an irritated scalp. It also contains antioxidants that protect hair from damage and promote scalp health.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
Spinach recipes for hair
Now that you know the Benefits of spinach for hair, here are three recipes to take advantage of it:
Spinach recipe ingredients
- A cup of spinach leaves.
- One tablespoon of honey.
- 1 tablespoon of any carrier oil, such as olive, coconut, castor, etc.
- Put the ingredients in a blender, and mix until you get a smooth and consistent dough.
- Apply the paste on your scalp and spread it through the length of your hair.
- Once you’ve covered your hair and scalp with the spinach mixture, leave it for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Wash your spinach hair with cool or lukewarm water, using a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Repeat this recipe once to twice a week.
Spinach oil recipe ingredients
- ½ cup of spinach.
- ¼ cup carrier oil, such as olive, coconut, castor, etc.
- My spinach heart until you get a smooth paste.
- Use cheesecloth to strain the spinach water.
- Mix the paste with a carrier oil.
- If your hair is greasy, use a light oil like olive or jojoba oil.
- If it’s dry, use coconut or castor oil.
- Massage your scalp with the oil for 15 minutes, then apply it all over your hair.
- Leave the oil for an additional 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair of spinach oil with cool or lukewarm water, using a sulfate-free shampoo. Repeat this recipe two to three times a week.
In conclusion, my dear, there are many benefits of spinach for hair, as it is full of folic acid, iron, and vitamins A and C, which promote hair growth, and the lack of these nutrients may lead to hair loss, so try to continue and keep those spinach recipes that we mentioned to you. in the previous paragraph.