Cause of red spots on the skin. One of the common problems is red spots on the skin that appear and disappear, for various reasons, such as: measles, heat rash, pityriasis rosea, eczema, and inflammation resulting from infection. Also, urticaria, or what is called false smallpox or hives, and this is what we will discuss in this article.
Cause of red spots on the skin
Hives, also known as hives, is an outbreak of pale bumps or red, swollen patches on the skin that appear suddenly, either as a result of the body’s reaction to some allergen, or for unknown reasons. Hives usually itch, and may burn or sting.
These patches can appear anywhere on the body, including the face, lips, tongue, throat, or ears. The spots vary in size from a pencil eraser to a dinner plate, and may join together to form larger areas. The rash appears several times in waves. Patches of hives may appear and fade, then be replaced by new spots appearing in different places.
Cause of red spots on the skin The rash lasts from an hour to a day or more, and when the hives spots disappear, the affected person’s skin returns to its usual condition before the infection. A small number of people have chronic urticaria and are diagnosed if the patches last for more than six weeks and recur over months or years.
Cause of red spots on the skin that appear and disappear
Red spots on the skin that come and go are usually the result of an allergic reaction to something you handled or swallowed, and your body starts releasing histamines into your blood. In some cases, histamine can cause swelling, itching, and hives. Cause of red spots on the skin include many things, such as:
- Some foods such as nuts, chocolate, eggs, and milk.
- Some medicines, such as painkillers.
- Animal dander.
- Insect bites.
Read more: 6 steps to study success
Read more: How to succeed in the personal interview 2023
Cause of red spots on the skin due to allergies
Hives may also be caused by conditions other than allergies, such as:
- itchy skin
- tight clothes. exercises.
- Certain diseases or infections.
- Excessive exposure to hot or cold temperatures.
- excessive sweating Nervous tension and stress. Sun rays.
- Pressure on the skin, such as when wearing a tight belt.
- In some cases, red spots on the skin that appear and disappear may be associated with an underlying disease, such as: thyroid disease, or cancer in some very rare cases.
Treatment of red spots in the body
- The first step in treating red spots on the skin that appear and disappear is the correct diagnosis.
- In most cases, the doctor will be able to diagnose you through examination and physical examination.
- He or she may also perform blood tests or skin tests to determine the cause of red spots on the skin, especially if the hives are caused by an allergy.
- You may not need prescription treatment if the infection is mild and not related to allergies or other health conditions.
- Take antihistamines.
- Avoid irritating the area.
- Avoid hot water, which may aggravate hives.
- Take a cool or lukewarm bath with colloidal oatmeal or baking soda.