4 solutions to treat darkening between the thighs One of the most important problems that many women suffer from is the appearance of darkening between the thighs, which is something that happens to anyone and does not have to be the result of weight gain, even if it is one of the factors.
Sometimes it occurs when the skin on the thigh produces a lot of melanin, which is a pigment that gives the skin its color, and this is called hyperpigmentation. This friction leads to the emergence of infections between the thighs that impede the movement of walking or running, and the feeling of pain and the resort to continuous scratching.
4 solutions to treat darkening between the thighs
We collected these natural recipes for you to help you solve the problem of darkening between the thighs, which can be considered one of the ways to treat darkening between the thighs:
- Put a spoonful of sweet almond oil, olive oil, or an equal mixture of the two oils on the darkened place, and massage it until the oil is completely absorbed, and repeat the matter two or three times a week.
- Rub the thighs with lemon slices for 10 minutes and leave it for 20 minutes to dry, then wash it, and you can use this method for 3 days a week.
- Mix lemon juice and yogurt to make a thick paste. Apply it gently to the inner thighs. Leave it for 20 minutes, then wash and dry the area well.
- Put some slices of cucumber on the area between the thighs and massage it gently so that the skin can absorb the juice. Cucumber is a very good ingredient in lightening and moisturizing the skin.
- Mix turmeric with lemon juice and honey, and rub it on that area, leave it for half an hour, then rinse it with lukewarm water, and repeat it weekly.
Read more: 6 steps to study success
Read more: How to succeed in the personal interview 2023
Reasons for darkening between the thighs
Since some of the possible causes require treatment, you should speak to your doctor if you are not sure what could be the cause:
- Increased surface friction of the skin in this area, causing inflammation and redness, then turning into a darkening layer of the skin.
- Lack of ventilation in the body, sweating, and adhesion of the thighs, which causes moisture to accumulate on the thighs and helps their tanning.
- Bacterial or fungal inflammation or sensitivity to a type of cream or soap and its use on this part of the body.
- Wearing tight-fitting or nylon clothing that increases friction.
- An imbalance in hormones during pregnancy or weight gain leads to a change in the color of the thighs.
How to prevent darkening between the thighs?
After knowing how to treat darkening between the thighs, here are some preventive methods that help reduce the suffering from darkening in the first place. If you are prone to darkening between the thighs, there are a number of things you can do to prevent it:
- Make sure to shower regularly, especially in hot weather.
- Wear long cotton pants that are not mixed with synthetic fibers, as cotton has a superior ability to absorb sweat; The primary cause of this browning.
- Make sure to change your underwear once or twice, especially after any physical activity.
- During this period, stay away from using scented soaps to clean the area, and just choose a gentle cleanser for the body.
- Apply a moisturizing cream and then sprinkle baby powder on this area before you leave the house. This will soothe the skin of the area and avoid infection.
- Use medical creams used to soothe the skin, reduce inflammation, and treat tanning, such as Kenacomb.
- Use Vaseline to reduce friction between the thighs and soothe the skin.
- Spray cold water on the area if friction and redness occurs. Avoid walking during times of high temperatures and humidity.
- Make sure to use body scrubs and creams; To get rid of dead skin cells.