Explanation of Google Adsense for beginners – Google AdSense is a free advertising program created by Google. Which allows anyone to display sponsored ads on their website through a blog, YouTube channel, or any Android app.
Explanation of Google Adsense for beginners
Google AdSense is easy to operate when an advertiser registers with the program to display his ads, he has two possibilities:
- Show sponsored links on the Google results page.
- Or display ads on the Display Network, which are websites, blogs, channels, and apps that provide space for these ads.
- When an ad owner decides to display their ad on the Display Network.
- The ad will be included in the toolkit or product group.
How Google chooses which sites to display ads on?
Explanation of Google Adsense for beginners Contrary to what many people think, ads on Google AdSense cannot be considered random and not fixed. in contrast! This tool does not randomly display ads on websites participating in Google AdSense.
Instead, it tries to distribute ads to pages that have relationships or talk about the products and services to be promoted. Since the audience entering your website or blog will have more interest in the content being advertised in these ads. This can also ensure that ads get a higher conversion rate.
As you may have noticed from this paragraph Explanation of Google Adsense for beginners, it is not enough just to sign up for Google AdSense to make money or make money from your pages. But this strategy must be matched with producing high-quality content so that AdSense can deliver ads to your web page or blog in a style that suits your audience.
Read more: How to earn money for beginners 2023
Read more: How to make a profit of 50 dollars a day
Earning from Google Adsense
To achieve profits from the Google Adsense program, this depends on two methods. Explanation of Google Adsense for beginners:
- CPC: In this option, you earn money every time a visitor or user clicks on an ad on a web page.
- Cost per thousand impressions Cost per thousand impressions or cost per thousand impressions.
- In this case, your earnings depend on the number of visits visitors to the blog or website have on the page where the ad is located.
- Therefore, you must put targeted and attractive content in order to get more visits and thus achieve more profits.
How to join google adsense?
There are some conditions set by Google Adsense for the ability to place ads, in Explanation of Google Adsense for beginners as follows:
- The Gmail account must belong to the Google AdSense application.
- Ownership of the site i.e. blog, channel or resource shall also be governed by the Google AdSense application terms and policy.
- In order to apply to join Google AdSense and achieve the highest amount of profit from Google AdSense 2023, the number of posts on the blog must range from 10 to 15 posts as a minimum.
- You also have to upload some clips via YouTube and put them on your blog for Google AdSense to accept your application.
- When creating your content, it should include new, changing and diverse topics.
- The topics should include some different lifestyles such as sports, arts and health.
- It takes two to three weeks for an application to join Google AdSense to be approved.
- In the event that all Google AdSense policies and conditions are met, you will be approved to join forex their team.
Features of Google Adsense
Google Adsense has many advantages that make many people want to join them, and among the most important Explanation of Google Adsense for beginners are the following:
- The intelligence in displaying ads with Google Adsense is one of the most important features that distinguishes it.
- Because it distributes ads on all different websites according to the nature of the content provided. And what suits the viewer who frequents this site.
- In addition, it significantly contributes to the risk of blocking ads because it is not suitable for the audience of this site.
- One of the most important features of Google AdSense is that it gives the publisher the right to choose all the ads that will be displayed on his blog or website.
- It is possible that you will continue to open a Google Adsense account in order to achieve a large percentage of the profit. This is in the event that the traffic continues and the views increase on your channel.
- Google AdSense offers a variety of different ad formats that can be targeted to viewers.
- Which is displayed through the YouTube channel or any other blog. Among these formats are some rich media and animations, as well as some video clips.