Eyebrow hair growth quickly Thick eyebrows are common in these times, and with a little patience, some effort, and the use of some suitable products, you can stimulate hair follicles and grow eyebrow hair quickly, so follow this article, which will give you several ideas and methods that can help you stimulate the growth of your eyebrow hair quickly.
Eyebrow hair grow quickly
The use of eyebrow pencils, stickers, and other cosmetics can give you quick but temporary results, and because the shape and size of the eyebrows are important enough to define facial features, many women who suffer from eyebrow hair loss are looking for home and natural remedies to stimulate the growth of eyebrow hair quickly and increase their density, and these are some Methods:
Massage the eyebrows with some oils
Applying oils to the scalp helps stimulate blood flow and healthy hair growth, Eyebrow hair growth quickly, and this can be applied to the eyebrows as well, as the oils improve blood circulation around the hair follicles and create a clean and healthy environment for hair growth. And here are the steps for applying oils to the eyebrows to get Eyebrow hair growth quickly:
- Soak a piece of cotton in the oil and put it on your eyebrows.
- You can use one of the following oils: castor oil, almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, tea tree oil, or jojoba oil.
- Massage your eyebrows with your fingertips for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave the oil for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash off the oil with warm water and moisturize your face as usual.
- Repeat once daily.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
Aloe vera gel contains aloenin, which promotes hair growth, and you can use it as follows to get Eyebrow hair growth quickly:
- Peel the outer leaf of the aloe vera and get the gel.
- Massage the gel on your eyebrows.
- Wash your face after at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat this several times daily.
Onion juice prevents hair loss and helps its growth, and because the smell of sight is permeable, lemon juice can be used to reduce the smell. Here is how to use onion juice:
- Blend a small onion in a blender to make a paste.
- Strain the dough to get juice.
- Apply the juice to your eyebrows using a cotton swab.
- After an hour, wipe your eyebrows with a cotton swab dipped in lemon juice diluted with water.
- Repeat the application day after day.
Fenugreek is an essential ingredient for stimulating hair growth, and here is how you can use it to stimulate Eyebrow hair growth quickly:
- Soak a quarter cup of fenugreek in water overnight.
- Grind it to get a smooth paste and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Leave it on for 30-45 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water.
- Repeat twice a week.
Tips Eyebrow hair growth quickly
Dear, in addition to the previous natural methods, follow the following tips:
- Avoid plucking your eyebrows for at least 12 weeks in any way, whether by threading, waxing, or other methods, and during this period, groom your eyebrows without removing hair.
- Don’t use any cream, lotion, or any synthetic products on your eyebrows, and avoid using eyebrow makeup as much as possible.
- Exfoliate the eyebrows and the skin around them with a soft-bristled brush or any kind of scrub you prefer to get rid of dead cells 3 times a week. This helps stimulate follicles and hair growth. Follow a well-balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients important for hair growth, such as: Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and Omega 3.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day to flush out toxins from the body and stimulate faster eyebrow hair growth.
- Reduce stress and stress as much as possible by practicing yoga, meditation or other techniques.