Fastest diet after cesarean section – Is this different than if the mother gave birth by caesarean section? It is natural for a woman to try to regain her fitness after childbirth, but the main problem is how to adhere to an appropriate diet that gives her proper nutrition to compensate for childbirth and blood loss during surgery, as well as what gives her health during the lactation period.
Fastest diet after cesarean section
The best types of diet are those that are high in protein, vitamins, and fiber, moderate in carbohydrates, and low in fat. It is the common factor between this and natural childbirth, but the woman who will give birth by caesarean section must be strictly committed to taking a percentage of iron to face the surgery. Here is the best diet after cesarean section:
Breakfast: (between seven and nine in the morning)
Day 1, 3, 5 and 7: Fastest diet after cesarean section – A cup of warm milk sweetened with a spoonful of molasses – a brown loaf with two eggs and two tablespoons of beans – one large fruit or two medium fruits (make sure one of them is apple, banana or dry apricot). The second, fourth and sixth days: seven dates with a cup of yogurt or curd.
Between meal 1: (2 hours after breakfast)
Day 1, 3 and 5: A handful of nuts (preferably unsalted and unpeeled almonds or unsalted cashews or peanuts).
The second, fourth and sixth day: 3 fruits. Seventh day: a large glass of fresh juice. One or more days a week, eat a small sandwich of grilled liver or a grilled artichoke.
Lunch: (between one and three in the afternoon)
Fastest diet after cesarean section – A large plate of assorted green salad – A large cup of soup (normal soup, onion or tomato soup, and stay away from creamy soup). Fastest diet after cesarean section – A quarter of a chicken, or two pieces of meat, or a large grilled fish (do not forget the liver because of its high iron content, and let it be grilled).
A plate of cooked vegetables (variety between broccoli, carrots, potatoes, beans, peas, artichokes, etc.) with 5 tablespoons of rice or a small brown loaf, or 5 tablespoons of pasta, or a piece of pasta with bechamel.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
Intermediate meal 2: (between four and six)
Days 1, 3, and 5: Fastest diet after cesarean section – A carrot with half a cappuccino lettuce and a cup of yogurt. The second, fourth and sixth days: a plate of salad with a large piece of cottage cheese. The seventh day: cut 3 dried apricots with a cup of yogurt without adding sugar.
One or more days a week, eat two bananas with a tablespoon of black honey and a large cup of curd.
Dinner: (between seven and nine in the evening)
The first, third and sixth day: an omelette egg with a very small piece of butter, a salad dish, half a loaf and a cup of yogurt. Fastest diet after cesarean section – Day two, four and six: two pieces of cheese with a salad dish and half a loaf. The seventh day: 3 fruits (apples, bananas, berries, or dried apricots) and two cups of yogurt or a cup of khashaf.
Tips for proper nutrition after cesarean section
These are general health tips for every woman after childbirth, especially a cesarean section, for the Fastest weight loss after cesarean section:
- Drink more than two and a half liters of water, especially when breastfeeding.
- Drink more milk and soft drinks such as herbs, talbeenah, cocoa and other natural drinks such as ginger with milk and cinnamon with milk. Winter drinks such as sahlab are important, but you have to reduce sugars and use skimmed milk.
- You should also reduce the amount of cinnamon immediately after giving birth, especially if you suffer from heavy bleeding, and postpone it until three weeks after giving birth, and eat more dairy to compensate for the loss of calcium.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables between meals and when you feel hungry, and eat more apples, artichokes, and everything high in iron to compensate for blood loss.
- Sleep for an appropriate length and take advantage of every opportunity your baby sleeps to sleep next to him. Do 10 minutes of exercise in the first two weeks after giving birth, and increase in the third and fourth weeks to 20 minutes a day.
- In the second month after giving birth, exercise for half an hour a day. In the third month after giving birth, do it for 40 minutes and keep doing it all the time (you can divide it).