How to use omega 3 for weight loss? Weight gain is one of the most common problems for mothers, especially after the stages of pregnancy and childbirth, and recently a number of nutritional supplements with the ability to reduce body fat have become popular, including fish oil or omega-3 pills known for their benefits in supporting the health of the heart and arteries, and important for improving the complexion and reducing triglycerides. In this article, learn how to use omega-3 pills for weight loss, and the best time to take them.
How to use omega 3 for weight loss?
Omega-3 fatty acids are a group of essential fats that are beneficial to human health and have been shown to be effective in suppressing appetite, reducing hunger, and raising the body’s metabolism, and at the same time helping to build muscle, especially for those who follow weight loss diets.
That is why the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved that eating omega-3 fish oil is safe if the daily dose does not exceed 3000 milligrams, especially since taking more than permissible doses may lead to high blood pressure and stroke.
So if you want to use omega 3 pills for weight loss, you should consult your doctor to determine the appropriate dose for your condition.
However, in general, the appropriate dose for all cases is determined by one capsule three times a day, after the main meals. For best results, focus on eating sources of omega-3 fatty acids from your diet, including cold-water fish such as anchovies, sardines, mackerel, and other “oily” fish.
It is also found in raw, unsalted nuts such as walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts, as well as in some seeds and vegetable oils (such as flaxseed oil).
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
Best time to take omega 3 pills
In general, you can take an omega-3 fatty acid or fish oil supplement at any time during the day. However, it is recommended to take it with or after every main meal, because taking it on an empty stomach can cause some cases to feel nauseous, in addition to the body’s ability to absorb fat-soluble supplements such as fish oil supplements that double their effectiveness with meals for omega 3 for weight loss.
And due to its strong, undesirable taste for a large segment of users of omega-3 pills containing liquid fish oil extract, you can take it with sweetened lemon juice or any type of juice you prefer.
Benefits of omega 3 pills
After mentioning the most important information related to omega 3 for weight loss, here are some of the benefits of omega 3 for weight loss in general as follows:
- Health experts recommend eating omega 3 for weight loss, and taking an interest in fish oil supplements as they are an excellent source of two omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- They are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and DHA (DHA), which are important for overall health due to the range of health benefits they provide, such as: maintaining healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. Promote cardiovascular health.
- Help maintain a normal blood pressure rate.
- Promote joint health and reduce inflammation.
- Promoting the health of the visual system, and treating the problem of dry eyes and eyelids.
- Support the body’s respiratory system.
- Enhancing mental focus and stimulating the cerebral cortex responsible for brain thinking.
- Help maintain the muscle mass of the body, especially in the elderly.
- Boosting the body’s immune system.
- Preventing cancer, especially colon and breast.
- Reducing the risk of heart attacks and sudden death.
- Increase the speed of burning fat and excess calories in the body, and improve blood flow to the muscles.
- Reducing the risk of stroke and vascular disease.
- Treatment of depression and improvement of mood and psychological.