Preparing chicken soup for keto – The keto diet is one of the diets that has increased in popularity recently, and keto is a diet that depends on greatly reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fats, and this lack of carbohydrates puts your body in a metabolic state called ketosis, which works to burn fat in Your body is highly efficient, and of course the keto diet needs to make many adjustments to the cooking recipes to become suitable for the system, and in this article we will learn how to prepare chicken soup for the keto diet.
Preparing chicken soup for keto
If you are on the keto diet and want to enjoy a delicious chicken soup, try this unique way to Preparing chicken soup for keto:
Ingredients Preparing chicken soup for keto
- Diced cooked chicken pieces.
- Four tablespoons of butter, avocado oil, or olive oil.
- 1/2 large celery root, diced.
- 1 cup chopped celery (2-3 stalks)
- 6 cups bone broth or unsalted chicken broth.
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots (1 medium carrot)
- ½ cup diced onion (1/2 small onion)
- A large clove of garlic, cut into slices.
- A teaspoon of lemon peel.
- A whole bay leaf.
- 1 tablespoon garlic herb seasoning mix.
- Two teaspoons of chicken stock.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice mixed with water.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps for preparing chicken soup for keto
- Cut the chicken into cubes.
- Peel and chop vegetables.
- Place a 4-quart saucepan with a lid over medium-high heat, and when hot, add the butter (or oil), all the vegetables, the lemon zest, and the bay leaf, and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium and add garlic seasoning mixture, chicken stock, lemon mixture and water.
- Stir, then cover the pot and leave it for about 3-4 minutes, but do not allow the vegetables to brown.
- Add the chicken broth and bring the pot to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are fully cooked, piercing each vegetable with a fork to check.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper to taste.
Read more: Reasons for hair ripple after protein
Read more: Washing hair before dyeing
What are the benefits of the keto diet?
Following the keto diet can help you weight loss a little more weight than a low-fat diet, and it can also enhance insulin sensitivity in your body, which leads to many health benefits, especially for people with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. In addition, studies have shown Now that Preparing chicken soup for keto can have benefits for a variety of different health conditions, including for Preparing chicken soup for keto:
- Heart disease. Following the keto diet may reduce risk factors for heart disease, including high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, body fat, and high blood sugar.
- Alzheimer’s disease. The keto diet may slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease and relieve its symptoms.
- Cancer: According to available research, the keto diet may slow the growth of cancer cells, so it may be useful in treating cancer.
- Parkinson’s disease, or Parkinson’s disease, one research found that this system alleviated the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, but more research is needed to confirm it.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, it is known that the incidence of this syndrome is linked to a high level of the hormone insulin, and it is believed that following the keto diet may reduce the levels of this hormone in the body.
- Brain injuries According to some research, the keto diet may improve brain injuries.
- Epilepsy. According to research in children with epilepsy, those who followed the ketogenic diet reduced the number of seizures they had for Preparing chicken soup for keto.